MAGGI Sambal Tumis 60g
Expired Date : 25 NOV 2020
- Sambal is a very important part of Malaysian cuisine, and even a staple food (must have) for many.
- However, the process of making sambal at home requires a lot of work – peeling, chopping onions, garlic, chili and then blending the ingredients together. The challenging part is also the process of sautéing (tumis) until ‘pecah minyak’
- So there is a strong opportunity for new MAGGI Pes Sambal Tumis that is already cooked and made with fresh ingredients and tastes authentic like homemade.
· MAGGI Pes Sambal Tumis is a paste made with fresh ingredients - onions, chili, garlic and ginger
· Cooked until ‘pecah minyak’ so it is ready to use
· Each sachet comes with a recipe on the back of pack. There are 3 recipes in total – Sambal Udang, Asam Pedas, and Ayam Masak Merah (The recipes are evenly rotated in each display units)
· Highly versatile – can be used for a variety of dishes from Asam Pedas, Sambal Udang to Ayam Masak Merah
· Authentic taste – just like homemade chili paste!
· Convenient paste that allows mothers to cook delicious food, but with less steps or mess
· Power of trusted MAGGI brand that will
o Recruit new consumers – especially young working mothers who are always looking for smart and good cooking solutions
o Authentic taste that will drive repeat purchase and grow the recipe solutions category