Vietnamese speaking PM to be based at Binh Doung (Vietnam) for a 9 months project. Starting Jan 2021. For the package I will share to those interested.
Package RM25K, inclusive of accommodation, to be placed at Vietnam Binh Duong province for 9 months. Must be well verse in Vietnamese.
Position : Project Manager
Skill set : Refer following section
Experience : Refer following section
Company background: Sherwin-Williams (Malaysia) SDN. BHD.
Contact details will be sent to you via WhatsApp for CV submission.
This purchase does not guarantee employment. Please evaluate your experience before buying this service.
-- What will you get --
1. Submission of CV to the direct recruiter
-- Details --
The Project Manager role is responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, and reporting of all projects within their area of responsibility; making sure that all projects are adhering to the Software Development Lifecycle. Coordinates work requests through implementation by requesting resources and communicating status with all interested parties. To be providing comprehensive reporting and status back to management and clients.
Strategy & Planning
- Work with management to generating quarterly work plans.
- Recommend improvements for the project management process.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Maintain project plans.
- Request and allocate resources based on project requirements and availability.
- Generate project status as requested to stakeholders.
- Facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Submit new project requests and follow-up with stakeholders for initial discovery.
- Track and escalate project risks and issues
- Audit projects to insure they are adhering to project management methodologies.
- Create and maintain work effort reports.
- Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues.
- Provide business reports to management and clients.
- Coordinate work requests.
- Prepare and lead presentations as requested.
- Assist with other projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
- Comfortable in performing basic business analysis work when required.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- PMI certification or equivalent is preferred but not mandatory.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3-5 years related IT experience.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications and Project Management tools
- Experience on Oracle EBS Systems is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience managing IT projects
- Understanding of various business functions of an organization
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail orientated
- Self motivated
- Enjoys investigating new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficient in both English and Vietnamese in spoken as well as in written form.
Physical Activities/Capabilities/Work Environment
- Sit for extended periods of time; walk and stand occasionally.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components constantly.
- Lift and transport moderately heavy objects, such as computers, devices, and peripherals occasionally.
- Work environment involves everyday risk or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, i.e., use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- Work area is adequately lighted, heated and ventilated.
- Some travelling will be required although working will be mostly be based at Vietnam (locations: - Binh Duong Plant).