Position : Business Analyst for digital affinity projects
Skill set : Refer following section
Experience : Refer following section
Company background: Insurance company located in Msia & Singapore
Upon successful payment, contact details will be sent to you via WhatsApp for CV submission.
-- What will you get --
1. Submission of CV to the direct recruiter
-- Details --
Lead IT Business Analyst IT - Ops Transformation Group IT
You will be involved in Digital Projects as a Lead IT Business Analyst throughout the entire life-cycle of the conceptualisation and implementation. As a Lead IT Business Analyst, you will need to communicate with various stakeholders (Business and IT) to gather / validate requirements, create/ validate UI Mock-ups, create / validate Interface Specifications and support testing through test scenario / case/ data creation and reviews. You will be responsible for identifying and documenting requirements and analysing requirements from a business perspective and to define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases) and work with users and technical designers to ensure proper transaction of business requirements to IT solution requirements.
- Work with various Business and IT stakeholders to create a detailed process analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and propose solutions to improve the process.
- Gather and analyse user requirements, prepare detailed functional specifications & related documents. in compliance with organisational standards and procedures.
- Competent ability with SQL- able to write functional queries and procedures.
- Work with delivery team in system delivery. and ensure all tasks assigned to the team meets the presoribed delivery schedule and quality.
- To perform and support application / system testing including functional non-functional and interface tests spanning the entire testing life cycle from test management and strategy, test planning, test scenarios/ case/data preparation, test execution and problem resolution.
- Support/execute activities for post application /system delivery maintenance.
- Facilitate communication with all stakeholders to ensure deliverables are delivered.
- Provide coaching and training to Users.
- Takes accountancy in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years' of IT business analyst experience.
- Good attitude and self-driven, able to plan and execute project activities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to bring stakeholders from across divisions together and facilitate requirement sessions.
- Ability to work with IT vendors and business stakeholders in multiple locations / countries.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple concurrent projects / initiatives.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with others.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of project SDLC.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
- Experiences in ANY of the following areas will be more preferred:
a) Mobile Application / Web based applications
c) Agile / Scrum