Position : EMC / EMI Lead or Consultant (assignment basis)
Skill set : Refer following section
Experience : Refer following section
Company background: LRT Contractor
Upon successful payment, contact details will be sent to you via WhatsApp for CV submission.
-- What will you get --
1. Submission of CV to the direct recruiter
-- Details --
EMC / EMI Lead or Consultant
The candidate will support the role of EMC /EMI lead or consultant for the Corporate IT package (server, LAN and wifi) in an LRT project. This role is to ensure that all required documentation and technical requirements of the project are met.
- Work closely with the consultant to produce the required documentation to satisfy the contract requirements.
- Documents to be prepared includes EMC Management Plan, EMC Design Review Report, EMC Compliance Matrix, etc.
- Support during EMC audit by the external consultant and main contractor.
- Ensure that all EMC requirements are satisfied as per the contract’s General Requirements and the prescribed EMC Management Plan.
- Coordinate with the other project members (including QAQC, SA, Engineering) to ensure that all parties are following the accepted design practices throughout the project phases.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in EMC / EMI design, control or management and design, preferably in a railway environment.
- Good attitude and self-driven, able to plan and execute activities with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with determination of EM zones in a railway project.
- Familiarity with EN50121, EN61000 and similar standards and their application in the railway industry.
- Experienced with earthing, lightning and bonding principles and in mitigating potential EMI / EMC issues in a typical installation and cabling.
- Good in document preparation and review.
Note: This role will be on an assignment / part time basis. More details can be discussed with the suitable candidates.